All reports are in PDF format. They may be downloaded by clicking on the orange links. These links allow you to download the reports directly from the SLA website unless otherwise noted.
- CSLAP 2016 Report
Since 1987 The Schroon Lake Association has been working with Citizens Statewide Lake Assessment Program (CSLAP) to collect water samples from Schroon Lake. We gather samples from the deepest Schroon Lake point, located in the North Basin, and another deep location in the South Basin. CSLAP laboratories then analysis the water samples and create a very detailed report. Our information is consolidated with all other CSLAP lakes in the program to provide an overall current year assessment and trends for the future.
- 2016 Zooplankton and Phytoplankton Reports
- 2015 EWM Survey Report
- Schroon Lake Week 1 Harvest Report 2015
- 2013 CSLAP Summary - Schroon Lake
- CSLAP Report 2013 Schroon Lake (North)
- CSLAP Report 2013 Schroon Lake (South)
- Schroon Lake Milfoil Hand Harvesting Summary
- 2013 Schroon Lake Phytoplankton Monitoring Project
- August 2013 Schroon Lake Bacteriological Testing Program
- Schroon Lake Watershed Management Plan